We’ve been family-owned and run since we planted our first vine in 1974. Each of our 40+ wineries has its own distinct fingerprint and style driven by the terroir of our vineyards located across the top wine-growing regions of the world.
We’ve been taking care of the land long before it was a trend - environmental stewardship has always been a cornerstone of our business. We also have a responsibility to contribute to a thriving community and a vibrant employee base. Mindful care for the land and our people leads to wines of quality and integrity.
10 months ago
- JFW has become a key partner in the Urban Grape’s Wine Studies Award for Students of Color program — which uses a three-pronged approach of education, work experience and mentorship to increase DEI in the wine & spirits industry.
1 year ago
- Through its ongoing research and growing product offerings, WellVine aims to become the world’s premier source of plant-based nutrition and illustrate how
upcycling can not only reduce food waste but demonstrate the highest and best use of a remarkable global food source.
2 years ago
- A livable world will be determined by the choices humanity makes during this 'decade of action.' JFW is taking point to fundamentally shift how the wine industry future-proofs itself and does business for good.
2 years ago
- IWCA becomes the first member of Race to Zero — a UN-backed, global campaign
to rally all-sector leadership and support for a healthy, resilient, zero-carbon future — representing the wine and ag industries.
3 years ago
- Kendall-Jackson, one of America’s most beloved family-owned and operated wineries, is proud to announce its commitment to Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing (CCSW) and will add the CCSW logo to the Vintner’s Reserve Chardonnay, the #1-selling wine in America.
5 years ago
7 years ago
7 years ago
- As the pursuit of sustainability in business becomes more mainstream, it is intersecting with burgeoning and cutting-edge technologies that are transforming the way we interact with our planet, our things, our community, and more. Are these technologies just making it easier for us to live, or are they fundamentally shifting the way our lives work — ushering us into a new era of innovation and sustainability? Let’s take a look at six emerging technology trends that are reshaping the world we live in for the better.
8 years ago
9 years ago