6 months ago
- Two of the UK’s most iconic names in luxury cars — Aston Martin and Jaguar Land Rover — are building on their efforts to ensure they’re soon known as much for being sustainable as they are sleek and stylish.
8 months ago
- JLR has partnered to create a zero-emissions charging unit using second-life Jaguar I-PACE batteries. Reusing its EV batteries will create new, circular business models for JLR in energy storage and beyond.
1 year ago
- Wednesday was Transport Day at COP26; and promising corporate and government pledges came together from airlines, automakers and the shipping industry. But the question remains: Are we doing enough, fast enough?
1 year ago
- The latest installment of Google’s Project Air View outfits Jaguar’s new, electric I-PACE with Google Street View technology and mobile air sensors to monitor Dublin’s street-level air quality for the next year.
4 years ago
- “Drive Sustainability”, a partnership between ten leading automotive companies (BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford, Honda, Jaguar Land Rover, Scania CV AB, Toyota Motor Europe, Volkswagen Group, Volvo Cars and Volvo Group), will set up a Raw Materials Observatory to identify and address ethical, environmental and labour rights issues in the sourcing of raw materials.
6 years ago
- With increasing pressure on natural resources and the accompanying impact on the environment, more businesses are beginning to realize the importance of properly valuing the natural resources upon which they depend. To do this they need to include ‘natural capital’ in their decision-making processes alongside other forms of capital, such as financial and human capital. The challenge for companies is a lack of data, tools and processes to facilitate business decision making in a rigorous and consistent way.
6 years ago
- Novelis, world leader in aluminum rolling and recycling, has partnered with Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) to supply aluminum sheet for the recently launched Jaguar XE — “Jaguar’s most advanced sports saloon.”The REALCAR (REcycled ALuminium CAR) project, aimed at creating a closed-loop value chain to recycle vehicles at the end of their useful lives, was launched by JLR in 2008 and funded by Innovate UK.