MGM Resorts International is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings.
We operate today with a view toward tomorrow. MGM Resorts International is creating environments where entertainment, beauty, safety and responsibility are the hallmarks of our business. We care for our communities through volunteerism and philanthropy. We build and operate thoughtfully. We strive to create opportunity and positive outcomes wherever we are in the world.
MGM Resorts is tagged in 10 stories.
3 months ago
- The new mega solar array is the hospitality industry's largest directly sourced renewable electricity project worldwide. MGM Resorts aims to source 100%
renewable electricity in US and 80% globally by 2030.
11 months ago
- The implications of Park MGM’s move to go smoke-free within the COVID-19 pandemic are important to consider. Perhaps COVID is the nudge the industry
needs to prioritize people’s health and eliminate smoking on casino floors.
1 year ago
- As the COVID crisis wears on, we wanted to applaud 10 more of our Sustainable Brands community members that have donated their time, money and products and/or pivoted their business models to get people in need what they need, fast.
1 year ago
- The Company is helping deliver and store 250,000 rapid COVID-19 test kits and has donated essential personal, protective equipment (PPE) items such as gloves and masks for healthcare workers in the state of Nevada.
2 years ago
- For the 12th consecutive year, MGM Resorts International will participate in Earth Hour, the worldwide effort that puts climate change in the spotlight.
3 years ago
- Sustainable Brands kicks off its largest community gathering today with Sustainable Brands '18 Vancouver at the Vancouver Convention Centre West in Vancouver, British Columbia.
3 years ago
- Today, the Sustainable Brands® team has convened, along with 2,000 members of its global community, for the kick-off of SB’18 Vancouver, running June 4-7 at Vancouver Convention Centre West in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More than 300 influential brand leaders and practitioners of environmental and social innovation will share new tools and frameworks, cutting-edge business solutions and case studies related to design and innovation for The Good Life.
3 years ago
- BASF, P&G, Danone, Starbucks, and Salesforce.org among companies confirmed to showcase how brands are redesigning products and services for The Good Life
4 years ago
- The City of Las Vegas recently announced it has achieved its goal to draw 100 percent of power for its city facilities from renewable energy sources.
As of December 9, the city is powering more than 140 facilities — including all city government buildings, parks, recreation centers, streetlights and traffic signals — through a combination of direct generation and renewable energy credits.
6 years ago
- Report chronicles the company's gains in Diversity, Philanthropy and Sustainability among employees and communities Las Vegas, Sept. 8, 2015 – MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) employee volunteers build a house from the ground-up, and hand over the keys to an elated single mother and her children. Tens of millions of dollars are spent conducting business with minority- and women-owned enterprises, supporting the company’s strategic objectives and commitment to diversity. MGM Resorts and NRG Renew partner to install one of the nation’s largest rooftop solar arrays at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, stretching a massive 20 acres.