1 day ago
- Incorporating recycled ocean plastics into products is no longer a risky affair, and more brands are following in the footsteps of earlier pioneers to
revolutionize their own product lines and story with these salvaged materials.
1 week ago
- Zipper giant YKK Group has used recycled PET yarns in the woven tape of its Natulon® zippers since 1994. But when it wanted to help address the challenge of ocean plastic, the company saw it as an opportunity to get creative.
2 weeks ago
- Don’t wait until a breakdown happens to explore alternatives. Start evaluating your supply chain today and expand your recycled plastic sources to keep things humming no matter what the world throws at you.
4 weeks ago
- Recycled plastic certification makes sense. Manufacturers need confidence that the raw materials they’re acquiring meet their requirements and are truly recycled. But more certifications likely means higher costs and thus less recycled plastic.
2 years ago
- It’s estimated that nearly 8 million tons of plastic flow into our oceans every year; even more goes into landfills. While there are many great companies focused on recovering this plastic, there is one developing a plan for what to do with those millions of tons after the cleanup is done.