10 months ago
- An innovative approach to sourcing gold responsibly and restoring fish habitats in Alaska and Canada, Salmon Gold meets the needs of manufacturing and retail companies that responsibly source minerals for their products.
1 year ago
- WWF Germany recently published a report, Boom in Raw Materials: Between Profits and Losses, which offers one of the first concrete rebuttals from a major environmental group against the notion that industry actions alone are enough to move the global industrial mining sector towards greater responsibility.
1 year ago
- Speakers from Danone, Seventh Generation, and B Lab among those confirmed to share advances in the metrics around social and environmental value
SAN FRANCISCO, July 26, 2018 – Sustainable Brands® recently unveiled program details for New Metrics '18: The ROI of Sustainable Business, scheduled for October 29-31 in Philadelphia, PA.
2 years ago
- Led by leading companies Anglo American, ArcelorMittal, Microsoft and Tiffany & Co — and after a full decade of consultation among large numbers of stakeholders from the mining industry, organized labor, nonprofits, impacted communities and businesses — a global Standard for Responsible Mining was released today.
3 years ago
- This week, Tiffany & Co. released its sixth annual Sustainability Report, which outlines the jeweler’s continued progress in corporate social responsibility, commitment to the environment, and contributions to the communities across 30+ countries in which it operates.
“Of the many reasons to take pride in Tiffany, none is more important than our long-held commitment to the environment and its people,” said Tiffany CEO Frederic Cumenal. “World-class leadership in sustainability among great luxury brands is rooted in a humble understanding of our impact on, and thus responsibility to, the world.”