SB Brand Transformation Roadmap℠ exclusively available to SB’19 Detroit Conference Attendees
SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2019 – Business executives seeking to identify, prioritize, align and scale company sustainability actions will now find a valuable online solution to support their brand transformation journey. The SB Brand Transformation Roadmap℠ is a powerful orientation and navigation tool that maps out a company’s entire sustainability journey and allows the company to access the maturity of its efforts across five practice areas - Purpose, Brand Influence, Operations & Supply Chain, Products & Services, and Governance.
Sustainable Brands® launched this comprehensive process plan and framework in 2018 to support mainstream brands and businesses navigating their brand transformation journey. To celebrate this month’s launch of the online self-assessment, Sustainable Brands will make the self-assessment available for a limited time to all registered SB’19 Detroit conference attendees. Those who complete the self-assessment prior to attending the conference will receive a scorecard showing their company’s current brand transformation maturity level and use those results to guide participation in specific sessions at SB’19 Detroit that best enhance learning and help build pathways to success.
“The online self-assessment is a practical tool, which uses responses to questions to produce a comprehensive, confidential scorecard that shows how far along a company is on their journey,” states Dimitar Vlahov, Director of Knowledge & Insights at Sustainable Brands. “It is built around five levels of progress across the five practice areas, with the highest level in each area being Level 5: Sustainable Brand. After completing the self-assessment, companies will be able to identify steps they can take to set their company on a course for further improvement and ultimately ready their business for the future.”
The annual Sustainable Brands flagship conference, this year held at the Cobo Center in Detroit, June 3-6, is designed around the five pillars of the SB Brand Transformation Roadmap.
- Purpose. Discover the benefits of having a positive purpose, and learn how to define, articulate, and activate environmental or social purpose to supercharge your brand.
- Brand Influence & Engagement. Learn how to leverage the power of marketing, advertising, stakeholder engagement, and brand activism to drive a systemic shift toward a sustainable world.
- Operations & Supply Chain. Catch up with the latest science and master new technologies that will speed up your journey toward healthy, resilient, and regenerative operations and supply chain.
- Product & Service Innovation. Draw inspiration and partnership ideas to optimize innovation processes and deliver products and services that result in sustainable outcomes across the whole value chain.
- Governance. Adopt best practices around diversity, equity and inclusion; cultivate the business leaders of tomorrow; explore how leaders in governance interact with key stakeholders.
“For the first time, we have a roadmap that demonstrates what happens holistically in each chapter of a company’s sustainability journey,” states Kevin Hagen, VP Environment, Social & Governance Strategy at Iron Mountain. “It allows you to plot where your company is today and plan a faster path to the next phase while maximizing the benefits right where you are.”
Sustainable Brands is proud to recognize the many sponsors already committed to showcasing their brand leadership at SB’19 Detroit, including Presenting Sponsor BASF and Lead Sponsor National Geographic. Additional sponsors include Procter & Gamble, Vinyl Sustainability Council, Caesars Entertainment, Cone Communications a Porter Novelli Company, Braskem, Cox Automotive, Danone, Detroit Convention Bureau, DTE Energy, EY, Kellogg Company, Nestlé, Salterbaxter MSL, Timberland, UNIFI, The Dow Chemical Company, Alaska Airlines, Keurig Dr Pepper and others. Newsy is Premier Media Partner and both The Erb Institute at the University of Michigan and Arizona State University are Premier Affiliate Partners. Additional media and affiliate partners include: 3BL Media, Scientific American, Guardian, Wharton IGEL, The Sustainability Consortium and others.
For further information on the conference program, how to access the SB Brand Transformation Roadmap, a complete list of confirmed speakers and sponsors or available sponsorship opportunities, please visit the conference website at SB19Detroit.com or call (415) 626-2212. Registration is now open and global business leaders with innovative solutions are encouraged to participate.