Reformation

Reformation is tagged in 11 stories.
Trending: Collaborations Fostering Next-Gen Solutions for Coffee Cups, Paper Packaging
Trending: Collaborations Fostering Next-Gen Solutions for Coffee Cups, Paper Packaging

2 months ago - Environmental NGO Canopy rallies apparel brands around better paper packaging; and six graduates of the NextGen Circular Business Accelerator prepare to bring their their sustainable coffee cup solutions to market.

Trending: Fashion Edges Ever Closer to Circularity
Trending: Fashion Edges Ever Closer to Circularity

4 months ago - Prada's new Nat Geo series highlights its Re-Nylon line; while the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s Jeans Redesign Guidelines aim to ensure jeans are made better for the environment and the health of garment workers.

‘Round and ‘Round We Finally Go: Why I Believe We’ll Achieve a Circular Economy, Part 1
‘Round and ‘Round We Finally Go: Why I Believe We’ll Achieve a Circular Economy, Part 1

8 months ago - While a growing number of industries are working to eliminate waste globally, two in particular — which happen to be two of the world’s biggest culprits where waste is concerned — also have me feeling particularly inspired.

#WearNext: Make Fashion Circular, NYC Partner to Tackle Clothing Waste
#WearNext: Make Fashion Circular, NYC Partner to Tackle Clothing  Waste

9 months ago - As well as being able to drop off clothing at stores and other collection points, New Yorkers will be encouraged to get involved by donating, repairing, reselling or swapping their old clothes to give them a new life.

Advertisement
Over 170 Brand Partners, Innovators Hard at Work on Sustainable Viscose
Over 170 Brand Partners, Innovators Hard at Work on Sustainable Viscose

10 months ago - Global fashion brands highlight new solutions to viscose made from ancient and endangered forests

How Young People Are Changing the Fashion Industry
How Young People Are Changing the Fashion Industry

1 year ago - New York Fashion Week is here and there is a growing fashion movement that has the potential to fundamentally change the industry: sustainable fashion. If designers want to endear themselves to Gen Z, they’ll take note of this important shift.

Trending: Making Sustainable Fashion More Accessible to Consumers
Trending: Making Sustainable Fashion More Accessible to Consumers

2 years ago - Stella McCartney has long been an advocate for responsible, sustainable fashion and was one of the first high profile labels to put forth products that struck the perfect balance of aesthetics and ethics. Unfortunately, as a luxury label, the brand is out of reach for a majority of the masses. Affordable alternatives do, however, exist yet the marketing of responsible threads has largely focused on claims — organic, Fair Trade, etc. — rather than the clothing’s sartorial appeal, representing missed opportunities to connect with consumers.

Activating Purpose in the Fashion Industry
Activating Purpose in the Fashion Industry

3 years ago - Fashion is undergoing a sustainability overhaul.

Reformation Partners with Community Recycling to Ignite Fashion Reuse Movement
Reformation Partners with Community Recycling to Ignite Fashion Reuse Movement

4 years ago - As only 15 percent of clothes, shoes and accessories are recycled each year — with the remaining 85 percent, 10.5 million tons, ending up in landfills — more and more apparel brands (including H&M, The North Face, American Eagle Outfitters, and most recently, Levi-Strauss) are taking initiative to collect and recycle textiles

Advertisement
Trending: 'Low-Carb' Clothing, a T-Shirt Vending Machine and a Nordic Action Plan for Sustainable Fashion
Trending: 'Low-Carb' Clothing, a T-Shirt Vending Machine and a Nordic Action Plan for Sustainable Fashion

4 years ago - The past week saw continued momentum in the global push for a more sustainable fashion industry, some from some surprising sources.

Reformation Showing Fashionistas They Can Change the World Without Changing Their Style
Reformation Showing Fashionistas They Can Change the World Without Changing Their Style

4 years ago - Los Angeles-based fashion brand Reformation is helping to challenge the paradigm of wasteful “fast fashion.” Designed and produced in its factory in downtown LA, Reformation’s limited-edition collections of everything from ready-to-wear staples to bridesmaids dresses, all made with a cheeky attitude and sustainable or reclaimed textiles, are filling the wardrobes of celebrities and fashionistas across the country.

Have Sustainable Brands delivered right to your inbox.
We offer free, twice weekly newsletters designed to help you create and maintain your company's competitive edge by adopting smarter, more sustainable business strategies and practices.
Copyright ©2007-2019 Sustainable Life Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sustainable Brands® is a registered trademark of Sustainable Life Media, Inc.