Sustainability Communication Hub Co., Ltd. (SUSCOM) is a Japanese media entity that delivers a wide range of sustainability-related information, from small, unassuming local stories in Japan to revolutionary business models with the capacity to change the world.
Since 2003, the genesis of environmental and CSR communication in Japan, SUSCOM has attracted experienced planners, directors, editors and designers who have established strong CSR communication parameters for leading companies. Not only publishing CSR reports, we also strive to realize high-level communications by utilizing the best cast of talent across an ever-expanding domestic and international network. We also developed our specialist SUSCOM media platform to convey various sustainability-related information to companies and individual citizens.
3 weeks ago
- Farmnote’s system uses AI to learn and analyze individual cows’ health, allowing for remote cattle management — helping dairy farmers to enhance productivity and utilize their time more effectively.
1 year ago
- Companies and industries are being forced to innovate to ensure success in a climate-changed future. One win-win partnership epitomizes the ingenuity of a legendary, highly particular sake brewery and a city government seeking to leverage local characteristics to revitalize the region.
2 years ago
- Shimokawa Town in Hokkaido is a designated SDGs Future City and the winner of the first Prime Minister’s Japan SDGs Award in 2017. Four years on, Shimokawa is still working earnestly to achieve the goals and is keen to share its progress, new initiatives, and challenges along the way.
3 years ago
- The *SDGs White Paper 2019* aims to help promote fundamental understanding of the SDGs — featuring sections that use concrete case studies and data to clearly explain what is happening in the world, what the issues are, and what Japan is doing on each of the 17 goals.
3 years ago
- Companies are keen to get involved in school education to improve awareness and understanding of their products and industry, but also to nurture human resources and potential future employees.
4 years ago
- The xSDG Laboratory seeks to amass SDGs-related best practice by using the SDGs to design solutions to a range of complex social problems. The “x” represents the crossing of various social activities with SDGs to create cutting-edge, superior examples of action for achieving specific targets.
4 years ago
- Global demand for coffee continues to rise, but climate change is expected to shrink suitable land for Arabica coffee beans by 50 percent by 2050. Japan's Key Coffee is working to protect the future of coffee, starting in Tana Toraja, Indonesia.
5 years ago
6 years ago
7 years ago