Photo Credit: Unsplash - Carlos Muza
Sustainability leaders understand that Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investing forms the crux of the increasingly connected worlds of finance and sustainability. As institutional investors further recognize the relationship between ESG performance and improved risk mitigation/long-term financial value, they are calling on companies to better communicate their corporate sustainability story.
During this practical webinar, ISOS group and thinkPARRALLX will explore how effective ESG communications can help companies create clarity in a way that better amplifies their social and environmental impact while satisfying and even exceeding demands for increased transparency. The webinar will highlight key findings and hands-on methodologies from thinkPARALLAX’s free white paper: The Formula for Communicating ESG.
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, attendees will be presented with these takeaways:
- Understand the ESG landscape to improve your company’s ratings
- Gain the necessary tools to better engage with investors around your ESG initiatives
- Uplevel your sustainability storytelling and improve ESG ratings
- Understand what ESG communications rating agencies look for
- Leverage examples that speak to best-in-class reporting processes