Brands communicating their ‘purpose’ and looking to drive consumer behavior change at scale lack a common benchmark through which they can measure, compare and improve the efficacy of their efforts.
Through a unique collaboration with Brands for Good, global consumer insights experts from some of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands have worked together to create a new tool for their own marketing leadership, capable of accelerating their brands progress, and now they are opening it up for the benefit of all.
The Ad Sustainability Awareness Platform (ASAP) is a proprietary tool that measures the power of a campaign to drive action against the nine most impactful sustainable behaviors that consumers can take.
- How you can use new lines of inquiry in your ad testing to make consumer communications work harder to drive sustainable behaviors AND brand engagement
- How to deftly apply qualitative and quantitative research insights to accelerate consumer behavior change
- How to effectively measure and refine your environmentally and/or socially responsible marketing messages
- Details on how the ASAP tool was designed and the uncommon collaboration that led to its creation
- How you can access this proprietary, transformative tool now that it’s available to all brands
Can’t join in real time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording!