Sustainable Brands® pan-European conference SB’15 London begins today at the Beaumont Estate in Windsor. Nearly 400 business executives across diverse industry sectors and from 30+ countries are convening today through November 18th to collaborate and demonstrate how brands are transforming sustainability-led initiatives into profitable business outcomes.
The event features 80 influential speakers leading 40+ interactive discussion groups, breakout sessions, plenary presentations and networking activities. Each session is designed to spark conversation and debate on topics such as influencing societal demand and behavior in favor of more sustainable consumption norms, opportunities and challenges facing bio-materials, effective circular and sharing economy business models and understanding expectations of the new UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Program highlights include:
- Nielsen, BBMG, Futerra, Dragon Rouge, Wolff Olins and The Natural Marketing Institute unveil new data on the current state of consumer expectations and purchase drivers around sustainability.
- Disney, IKEA, Heineken, Marks & Spencer, The Guardian, Mr. Goodvertising and others go behind the scenes on new marketing and communication campaigns that are shaping the landscape of sustainability messaging.
- Unilever, BASF, adidas, Mondelēz, Mars, UPS, and Philips share details and updates around their latest efforts to pivot their business models and shift product portfolios in alignment with their sustainability strategies.
- The Future-Fit Business team presents a breakthrough new goal-setting tool outlining 20 science-based social and environmental goals that all companies, regardless of industry or size, can apply.
- O2 Telefónica, KPMG, SAP, Coca-Cola Spain and Global Tolerance discuss how purpose-driven Millennials are reshaping relationships between brands and employees, and what executives can do to embed adequate values throughout an organization.
- Seymourpowell leads a series of real-team, live design exercises as part of a workshop on sustainable innovation fundamentals.
- The Ellen MacArthur Foundation provides guidance on using Circularity Indicators and other new research insights and tools that help measure and modify the level of circularity of existing business models.
The Activation Hub at SB’15 London
The Activation Hub is designed to cultivate conversation and debate around a series of topics that mirror topmost initiatives in the full conference program. Interactive sessions take place this year with knowledgeable experts from organizations such as Code REDD, PEFC, Neighbourly, Ashridge, Batan and others participating and sharing their innovations and ideas. BASF features the URBAN SPACE, an interactive module showcasing chemistry solutions for urban living and UPS shares how they are transforming logistics and supply chain management through demonstration and dialogue.
Free Conference Live Stream
Hosted by FLOCERT, Sustainable Brands offers free access to plenary presentations via live stream broadcast from the conference. After registering, live stream viewers receive access to the live simulcast of conference plenary sessions beginning Tuesday. Interested viewers can learn more and register at www.SB15London.com.
SB’15 London is supported by BASF, UPS, Casual Films, NatureBank, FLOCERT, Nice and Serious, Arjowiggins Graphic, Thomson Reuters and others. Supporting media and affiliate partners include Guardian Sustainable Business, brandchannel, SustainAbility, Business in the Community, Salt Magazine, Triple Pundit, Ethisphere, WBCSD and others. For a list of attendees and a complete list of sponsors and speakers, please visit the conference website at www.SB15London.com. Registration is still available and tickets can be purchased onsite at the Beaumont Estate in Windsor.