Futerra isn’t just a logical sustainability consultancy, or a magical creative agency; we are both. We work with people who believe they can turn the sustainability imperative into the greatest entrepreneurial opportunity for a generation.
8 months ago
- Today a coalition of leading global brands gathered at SB’19 Detroit to launch Brands for Good, a movement to make sustainable living easier and more rewarding for people around the world.
1 year ago
- EcoAct, Novo Nordisk, B Lab and others sharing new research and performance metrics, Oct 29-31 in Philadelphia
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2018 – Members of the Sustainable Brands® community will gather next week for the 8th annual New Metrics conference, taking place October 29-31 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel in Philadelphia, PA. More than 300 executives and global thought-leaders will reveal new methodologies, toolkits and case studies for demonstrating the ROI of Sustainable Business.
Compelling new initiatives presented at New Metrics ‘18 will include:
1 year ago
- Today, the Sustainable Brands® team has convened, along with 2,000 members of its global community, for the kick-off of SB’18 Vancouver, running June 4-7 at Vancouver Convention Centre West in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More than 300 influential brand leaders and practitioners of environmental and social innovation will share new tools and frameworks, cutting-edge business solutions and case studies related to design and innovation for The Good Life.
2 years ago
- Dr. Eban Goodstein is a contradiction of sorts.
Trained in “the dismal science” — economics — Goodstein is an inveterate optimist about the prospects for business to lead the way to a sustainable future, and sooner rather than later. He is turning that optimism into reality as director and founder of the Bard MBA in Sustainability program in New York City. That Goodstein is at the forefront of the sustainable MBA world is not surprising when one considers his career path.
2 years ago
- SAN FRANCISCO, May 17, 2017 – Sustainable Brands® recently unveiled the session schedule for the Activation Hub at SB’17 Detroit, running May 22-25th at the Cobo Center in downtown Detroit. The Activation Hub is the action-centered space within the conference program that allows attendees to collaborate on new tools, resources and ideas to accelerate sustainability-led innovation.
4 years ago
- Sustainable Brands® pan-European conference SB’15 London begins today at the Beaumont Estate in Windsor. Nearly 400 business executives across diverse industry sectors and from 30+ countries are convening today through November 18th to collaborate and demonstrate how brands are transforming sustainability-led initiatives into profitable business outcomes.