7 months ago
- At least the game was fun to watch, because this year’s commercials make the United Nations’ sixth edition of the Global Environment Outlook report seem like interesting reading. This year, corporate America chose to laugh rather than voice an opinion.
9 months ago
- New report finds that over a billion metric tons (equal to emissions of Brazil and Mexico combined) of emissions would be saved if suppliers to just 125 multinationals increased their renewable electricity by 20%.
10 months ago
- Third edition of 'Feeding Ourselves Thirsty' reveals improved water-management scores from industry giants such as Mars, Coca-Cola and Unilever, but finds insufficient corporate action overall in an increasingly water-stressed world.
2 years ago
- 115 organizations, representing over US$3.3 trillion of combined annual spend, are working to improve supply chain sustainability by requesting environmental data from more than 11,500 global suppliers.
2 years ago
- Having achieved all of its previous sustainability goals over the past decade, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) is hitting refresh on its sustainability goals, announcing a new set of 2025 targets for smart agriculture, water stewardship, circular packaging and climate action.