1 year ago
- With rising demand for plastic, little recycled content and poor recycling rates, companies need to look carefully at their packaging strategies to ensure improvement of packaging design, recycling systems and consumer engagement in recycling.
2 years ago
- The PepsiCo Foundation, the philanthropic arm of one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, and national nonprofit The Recycling Partnership today announced the launch of "All In On Recycling," the largest ever industry-wide residential recycling challenge to make recycling easier for 25 million families across the country – providing them with the resources they need to recycle more and recycle better.
2 years ago
- Did you know recycling one glass bottle saves enough energy to power a computer for 30 minutes? And recycling 16 aluminum cans saves the energy equivalent of one gallon of gasoline. A series of small actions like these can turn into great things when they are brought together. And that’s what The Recycling Partnership is all about. The Recycling Partnership is a rapidly growing national nonprofit committed to improving curbside residential recycling and boosting recycling education in cities across America — one community at a time, family by family, bin by bin. They’ve already impacted 33 million households in just four years!
3 years ago
- SAN FRANCISCO, May 17, 2017 – Sustainable Brands® recently unveiled the session schedule for the Activation Hub at SB’17 Detroit, running May 22-25th at the Cobo Center in downtown Detroit. The Activation Hub is the action-centered space within the conference program that allows attendees to collaborate on new tools, resources and ideas to accelerate sustainability-led innovation.
3 years ago
- At Target, our commitment to sustainability is how we help protect the planet, support our communities and invest in the future of our business. That means looking not only at the products we sell, but also the packages they come in.
“We know our guests pay attention to packaging and its impact on the environment,” says Jennifer Silberman, Target’s chief sustainability officer. “When we provide them with thoughtfully designed, environmentally friendly packaging, we’re able to help them take another step toward sustainable living.”