New Metrics '19
18-20 November, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA: Join business intelligence, finance and sustainability leaders to discover innovative tools, ideas and methodologies that capture tangible business value and translate it into financial performance.
14-16 November, 2019
- An Issue-In-Focus event centered around the Ocean. Dive in with experts from across the globe and navigate through innovative and proactive solutions to protect our oceans.
Join us in Porto, Portugal and become part of a global platform supporting this fragile eco-system.
SB'19 São Paulo
6-7 November, 2019
- The Brazilian community convenes in São Paulo showcasing how global and local businesses are committing to brand value creation through sustainability-led innovation.
25-26 October, 2019
- Situated in south Thailand, Chumphon is considered to be one of the healthy natural resources in Thailand both for seafood and coffee. The city is highly active in sustainable development and eager to learn and collaborate with businesses and brands. Join in October for SB’19 Chumphon, Thailand for Oceans & Beyond.
Friday, 18 October 2019
- One of the most innovative economies in the world, South Korea will host the SB community for the first time this year. Join business leaders and sustainability practitioners in Seoul and learn about the local companies who are recognizing the business benefits of delivering better brands.
17-18 October, 2019
- Join the SB community in the capital city of Spain to discover how companies are elevating the business case for embedding environmental and social purpose into the core of a brand.
SB'19 Kuala Lumpur
8-9 October, 2019
- Malaysia brings another welcomed perspective as sustainability and design leaders gather from around the world to share profitable business models that deliver brand purpose.
SB'19 Buenos Aires
Tuesday, 24 September 2019
- Brands that broaden their role within society and redesign the way they deliver value are recognizing the economic, environmental and social benefits that result. This event in South America is yet another opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals.
Corporate Member Meeting: Transformational Leadership
10-11 September, 2019
- This fall, SB Corporate Members will be gather in Cartersville, GA, to explore how Transformational Leadership advances them on their path to becoming a sustainable brand. Shaw will host Members over two half-days at their Design Center just outside of Atlanta.
Tuesday, 27 August 2019
- Join other sustainability and brand leaders from our newest community in Uruguay. Learn how businesses are redesigning product and service offerings to grow their brands.
3-6 June, 2019
- The market is hungry for meaningful purpose-led brands. Join thousands of business executives in Detroit and learn how to navigate a changing landscape. Discover how to advocate breakthrough innovation for environmental and social benefit.
Corporate Member Meeting: Design Innovation
Thursday, 25 April 2019
- Our next Corporate Member Meeting comes at the tail end of SB ‘19 Paris and held in the heart of the city at the headquarters of creative design agency Pixelis. Join your fellow members in the perfect setting to spark creativity and inspire you to think outside the box!
23-25 April, 2019
- The European community will convene for the first time in Paris, France to showcase how global businesses are committing to brand value creation through sustainability-led innovation.
3-4 April, 2019
- As the country's economic, cultural and historic center, Istanbul hosts the SB community for a 7th year. Learn how business leaders are working together to solve challenges unique to emerging economies that contribute toward a sustainable future.
6-7 March, 2019
- The SB community will gather in Tokyo to demonstrate how companies are elevating the business case for embedding environmental and social purpose into the core of a brand.